Search Me

Thứ Tư, 18 tháng 4, 2012

A story from another world: Intro


FAR DISTANCE
A story from another world

This is not any other fictional story. Like I have typed up there, this is the story from another world (literally). 
.
.
.
.
One day (specifically yesterday) I was inspired by my homework assignment that I decided to write an internet novel to survive this forthcoming summer (you've known how terrible mine was last summer). 
I will be writing it a science fiction novel, which is the very last thing I should do (FYI, sci-fi is my least interest). 
.
.
.
.
Two space travelers (one person unnamed), trapped in desperation on new found deserted planet that kept them stuck there. Survival they must find and the only obstacle is their endless frustration insides.
Focusing on landscape and scenery description and thoughts of the characters, I hope to bring something new and different from other fictions. 
.
.
.
.
The narrator is the character "I".



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét