Search Me

Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 6, 2011

Beautiful song - Dream - Pricislla Ahn

Chords: C, F, Am, Em, G

Capo 2

First Verse:
C                       F                                          Am
I was a little girl alone in my little world who dreamed of a little
                F
home for me
C                                                            F
I played pretend between the trees, and fed my house guests bark and leaves
         Am                                      F
and laughed in my pretty bed of green
                             C
Chorus: I had a dream
             Em                      F                               C
             F
That I could fly from the highest swing, I had a dream
Second First:
C                                               F                                             Am
Long walks in the dark through woods grown behind the park, I ask God
                                 F
who I'm supposed to be
         C                                              F                                      Am
The stars smiled down on me, God answered in silent reverie. I said a prayer
                 F
and fell asleep

Chorus: (above)

C G Am F (repeat x3)
Oooo

Third Verse:
C                                                F                                          Am
Now I'm old and feeling grey. I don't know what's left to say about this life
                       F     C                                               F
I'm willing to leave. I lived it full and I lived it well. There's many

tales I've lived to tell.
       Am                  F                        Am
I'm ready now, I'm ready now, I'm ready now.
      C   G            F
To fly from the highest wing
               C
I had a dream



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét